POLICY 350.1: USU encourages all individuals to continue their educational development.
2.2-3.3 Auditing Classes: Employees working 50% time or more, their spouses and retirees qualify for auditing courses without paying tuition.
How to Audit a Class:
- Look over the course catalog and find a class to match your interest.
- Obtain an Application Form for Educational Benefits from the Office of Human Resources.
- Complete a Registration Audit Form.
- Obtain the instructors signature (based on availability).
- Register for the class and enjoy!
Note: To be able to audit you must have a USU ID card. To see the USU Card Policy, please click HERE. Some PE activity classes may require a small activity fee.